We are MIRA Rehab, a software company that motivates people to get better in a faster, easy and fun way. Our software facilitates therapy through an interactive platform coupled with gamification. We have offices in London and Romania, and are a small and dynamic team that are creating a new way to exercise. We are a group of young, passionate and hardworking individuals that are motivated to using technology to take physical rehabilitation to the next level.
What we do?
We are proud of what we do and our team is a mix of tech geeks, clinicians, sales and marketing people, all a group of very passionate people. We encourage creative thoughts and we do everything we can to make our team happy.
This is a great opportunity to enter the fascinating and growing world of digital and telehealth, be part of a small yet dynamic team in our London office. This is a full time position in our growing sales department where the selected candidate will work closely with the Business Development Manager and the CEO.
You are passionate about innovation, startups, and digital health. You like challenges that can make you grow professionally. You are flexible, hardworking and self-motivated. You are comfortable to work in teams, but also alone and you don’t need micro-management. A proven salesperson with a strong track record of delivering results and closing deals, you deliver what you promise.
Role: Sales Executive
What you will do?
Typical activities include (but are not limited to):
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Gathering market and customer information
- Responding to incoming email and phone enquiries
- Acting as a contact between a company and its existing and potential markets
- Listening to customer requirements and presenting appropriately to make a sale
- Maintaining and developing relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails
- Representing MIRA at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and specifications with buyers and managers
- Creating detailed proposal and quotation documents
- Utilise the CRM system to input and track leads
- Reviewing your own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Analysis of future buying trends
- Attending team meetings and sharing best practice with colleagues
What will you get?
Be a key player in a growing team
To learn loads about the digital health industry
Join the team for events
3-5 years direct sales experience in the health industry (NHS Preferred)
Strong communications skills- Professional English Essential
CRM experience strongly preferred
Great advantage if candidate has experience in digital health and a strong knowledge of healthcare business model stakeholders (patients, payers, providers, clinicians).
If interested, please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com (Subject Heading: MIRA Sales Executive Position)
Deadline for Applications: May 1st, 2016