2015 was an exciting year for MIRA with achievements, events, conferences, and mentions
- January 2015: MIRA chosen as one of 50 London Startups (Healthcare) on Founders Grid – 50 London Startups You Absolutely Must Know About.
- March 2015: MIRA presented at TED 2015 – Over 1 Million views! – Vancouver, Canada
- May 2015: The US Embassy from Romania offered the title ‘Entrepreneur of the month’ to the founders of MIRA Rehab – Cluj-Napoca, Romania.
- September 2015: MIRA was selected as the best solution at the Interface Health Challenge in Telemedicine and Virtual Therapy. This competition brings together innovative companies that provide solutions to create a positive change in health with a global impact – Vancouver, Canada.
- October 2015: MIRA won Best Social Impact Startup at the CESA Awards. The Central European Startup Awards is a series of events to recognise and celebrate the entrepreneurial spirit and startup ecosystem – Vienna, Austria.
- November 2015: MIRA CEO Chosen in the New Europe 100 List – List of 100 outstanding individuals leading world-class innovation from Central and Eastern Europe.
- June 2015: COPA Practice Growth Show (Chiropractors, Osteopaths, Physiotherapists) – London, UK.
- June 2015: The Commissioning Show – London, UK
- September 2015: AAATE (Advancing Assistive Technology and eAccessibility for People with Disabilities and the Aging Population) – Budapest, Hungary.
- September 2015: Falls & Postural Stability Conference (British Geriatrics Society) – London, UK.
- October 2015: Physiotherapy UK Conference & Trade Exhibition – Liverpool, UK.
- November 2015: APCP Tyne to Move Forward (Association of Paediatric Chartered Physiotherapists Annual Conference) – Newcastle, UK.
Articles & Mentions
- August 2015: Gaming For Health Article – Children using MIRA at the National Star College. By Phyllissa Shelton and Rebecca Scott.
- November 2015: America Physical therapy Association mentions MIRA: APTA (PT in Motion) Articles focused on Virtual Rehabilitation and Gamification in Physical Therapy.
- November 2015: Long Term Living Magazine, Turning Physical Therapy into a game.